Slenderman Found At Modern Times.
The Operator Refrences To Dissepearing Of Kids,Tenaggers,Adult.
The Operator Founded From Something Awful Forums,Which Abduct Children At The 80s.
He Is Also Described As A Man Looking With A Suit,Black Or Red Tie,It's Has No Face,And Has Normal Looking - Bare Hands.
There Also Recording From 1989,On October 7,1989,police were conducting a search for a missing girl within Morgan County,Tennesse.
A Man by the name of Thomas Nealy had been brought in for questioning, while having it recorded for evidence.
This tape had been classified for over 20 Years,but has recently been realeased as a matter of public record.
This is the link to the recording. Slender Suits - The Documentary Of Slender Man
Another Slenderman Victims Name,Nelson B. From Whetstone. West Virginia. And This Is What He Say
"It was dark, and i could see it in the woods behind my house. It has been stalking me for a days. When I turned on the Porch light. I finally got a clear look at it. It's propotions were impossible,definetly not human.. It's face however,oh my god....that will haunt me untill the day i die, which i'm sure soon."
The Most Luckiest Man Who's Survived is named,Marble Hornets And Alex.
For More Details,Part 2 Will Coming Soon (Because I Have To Do Something Important.)
Another Slenderman Victims Name,Nelson B. From Whetstone. West Virginia. And This Is What He Say
"It was dark, and i could see it in the woods behind my house. It has been stalking me for a days. When I turned on the Porch light. I finally got a clear look at it. It's propotions were impossible,definetly not human.. It's face however,oh my god....that will haunt me untill the day i die, which i'm sure soon."
The Most Luckiest Man Who's Survived is named,Marble Hornets And Alex.
For More Details,Part 2 Will Coming Soon (Because I Have To Do Something Important.)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar